The Kieninger Clock factory was founded in 1912, in the Black forest, by Joseph Kieninger.
Kieninger is the oldest existing manufacturer of mechanical clock movements for mantle, wall and grandfather clocks, in the world.
Since 1917 the company has been located in Aldingen, just between the Black forest and "Schwabische Alb". The company comprises over 100 highly skilled workers, and occupies a facility built in 1991 of over 54,000 sq.ft.
Kieninger from its very beginning, has stayed with its traditions - the manufacture of technically advanced, high quality mechanical movements and complete clocks.
So that, today, Kieninger is recognised the world over as the industry leader in the supply of quality mechanical movements.
Kieninger clocks are noted amoung the classics of the industry and some have even been, or are, currently shown in famous clock museums.